We have maintained a low vacancy rate, out-performing Thurston County’s average. Our vacancy factor is below 1%. We offer property owners comprehensive property management or a la carte services. We may even recommend a hybrid management program that will give you the benefit of hands-on 24/7 management at a much reduced fee. Call us to discuss your needs and goals.
• Taking distressed and blemished properties with lackluster financials into top performers
• Raising rental rates while supervising improvements
• Cosmetic improvements to generate significant rent increases
• Remodels & Restoration
• Interior and exterior inspections• Leasing or Full Service Management – You Choose!
RESIDENTIAL MANAGEMENT –HOMES, DUPLEXES, APARTMENTS
• Advertising – The brokerage will advertise and find qualified tenants who will care for their units.
• Screening & Pre-Qualification – We provide full screening of each prospective tenant: including income, credit, prior rental history, criminal background investigation and phone calls to the former landlord and verification of employment as well.
• Maintenance – Tenants will be instructed to call our office to report needed repairs. By having a property manager handle all tenant relations, manage vendors and take emergency calls, you free up valuable time for other priorities.
• Rent Collections & Reporting – We maintain your rent roll, provide monthly property status reports and make recommendations for improvements as needed.
• Inspections – Comprehensive written walk thru inspections will be augmented by digital photography to document property condition upon each tenant’s arrival and departure, providing the ownership with first-hand knowledge of the actual property condition.